We know you’re on the edge of your seat waiting for more grass growing advice and landscaping wisdom. Don’t worry – we’ll get back to our usual repertoire soon enough. But this time, we’d like to take a moment to show our appreciation for a company we’ve been fortunate enough to work with: TLC Employer Services.
You may or may not have heard the exciting news that TLC has expanded their payroll business to Greeley. A lot of you folks are Greeley-ites, so we only felt it was right to introduce you to this fantastic business. Here are a few things you should know about them:
- They offer a full range of employer services, and when we say full range, we mean full range. That’s right – they can help you with anything related to payroll, H.R., 401(k) and more.
- They’ve been around since 2010, so you can trust that with six years of experience under their belts, they know what they’re doing.
- They sure know how to bring home the hardware. In 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, they were honored by BizWest’s Mercury 100 as one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the region.
- It’s no surprise that they’ve been recognized for growing so darn fast. At the beginning of 2016, they took on their 600th client. Whew!
- We’re not the only ones who love them – they have a 98 percent client retention rate. Even if business smarts aren’t quite your forte, you know that’s a good thing.
You may wonder why we’re telling you all this. To sum it all up, we care about your landscaping but we care about you too. We want you in the best hands when it comes to patios and sod but also when it comes to running your own business and handling financials. And when we know of a business that is by far the best route to go, we think it’s only fair to share what we can with you.